I've been experimenting with some of the techniques we learned in Mike's class last week end. Here are two pieces that are kinda finished. I think there might be some things I could do so I'll let it simmer for a bit.
I've also had a recent find of over 300 sheets of Strathmore Grandee Felt heavy paper. The size of the sheets are 26" X 40". Huge! I spent some time tossing around some of the sumi ink on them and after drying, tore the sheets down. This is the size we worked on in the class. Here's a bunch of them I'll be working with.
Here's a few pictures of some watered down sumi using shapes of the alphabet with a large folded pen.